Powerful go-anywhere navigation; aSeries multifunction displays deliver the speed and simplicity of LightHouse II in a fast and fluid touch screen experience. With extensive networking options aSeries will put you in control of charts sonar radar and more.
- Swipe Touch and Navigate - very simple. Powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface - Super Bright LED Technology - sunlight viewable optically bonded display - Sonar Capable - choose an aSeries with built-in digital sonar or built-in CHIRP DownVision sonar. Alternatively network a CP100 CP300 and/ or CP450C module - Designed for the way boaters think Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI) offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips - Raymarine's most advanced chartplotter engine with pinch to zoom - Internal 5hz GPS (10hz in a9 and a12 models) for fast and smooth vessel tracking - The advanced LightHouse chart engine gives you the freedom to choose Navionics C-MAP by Jeppesen or Raymarine LightHouse compatible charts - Interact with your aSeries' responsive touch screen or take advantage of wired and wireless remote control options - Access aSeries anywhere onboard with Raymarine apps. Play and control MP3 audio on your smartphone remotely using Bluetooth. Download Navionics charts and updates right from the Navionics Boating App on your phone. Sync with Navionics Boating App.
The Smarter Way To Fish:
- Dual-channel - Deep water performance - High speed resolution - Simultaneous multiple sonar ready - Transform aSeries into your sonar command centre - View and control networked CHIRP Digital and DownVision sonars simultaneously - Navionics Sonar Chart Support - Record bathymetric data - Create your own customized Navionics bathymetric fishing maps
- Screen Size: 9" - Touch Screen: Multi Touch with Pinch to Zoom - Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - Screen Resolution: 800x480
Networking and Compatibility:
- GPS: Built in 10Hz Fast Acquisition with GLONASS WAAS / EGNOS /MSAS (Optional external GA150 antenna also available) - CHIRP Sonar: Built in on a68 a78 a98 and a128 models - CHIRP DownVision: Built in on a68 a78 a98 and a128 models - Digital Sonar: Built in on a67 a77 a97 and a127 models - Network Sonar Support: Yes - Radar: Yes. Optional Radome or Open Array Scanners - Thermal Night Vision: Yes - Autopilot Control: Full control and integration with Evolution autopilots - Video Input: Analogue and IP Video
- Chart Support: Raymarine LightHouse Charts C-MAP by Jeppesen and Navionics - Memory Card Reader: Dual MicroSD card reader for charts and data - Waypoint Symbols: Over 70 unique waypoint icons - Waypoint Memory: 3000 waypoints. 100 waypoints groups each group can contain up to 3000 waypoints. Unlimited storage with optional microSD cards - Data Transfer Options: GPX File Format / Raymarine. FSH Format / via Wi-Fi and Navionics Boating App
- Interfaces: Raynet Ethernet SeaTalkng NMEA 2000 (Adapter included) NMEA 0183 In/Out Analogue Video In Wi-Fi Bluetooth - Mounting: Flush and bracket mount kits included - Multi-Language: Yes - Power Requirements: 12 or 24 Volt Systems - Waterproof Rating: IPX6 and IPX7